Snapchat’s Story feature is a great way to share what’s going on in your life right now with your friends. The problem is, because it’s integrated with Snapchat’s regular messaging, it’s very easy to accidentally post a Snap to your story that was meant for someone specific. Obviously, that can get embarrassing, fast…not that I’d know.
RELATED: What Is Snapchat?
In case it happens, let’s look at how to delete a Snap you’ve accidentally posted to your Story.
Head to the Stories screen in Snapchat.
Tap the three little dots next to your Story to see a list of Snaps in your story.
Tap the Snap you want to delete to bring it up.
Tap the trash can icon and you’ll be asked whether you really want to delete the Snap.
Tap Delete and it’s gone for good. If you have a change of heart, tap Cancel.
- › How to Post a Photo From Your Phone to Your Snapchat Story
- › How to Delete a Story on Facebook
- › OverDrive, the Library eBook App, Is Shutting Down
- › Ubuntu 18.04 Support Is About to End, but Not for Everyone
- › No Plex App, No Problem: Using Plex as a DLNA/UPnP Server
- › How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- › The Samsung Galaxy A54 Is Now up for Pre-Order
- › The Tiny ASUS Chromebox 5 Is Now up for Pre-Order