Snapchat’s Story feature is a great way to share what’s going on in your life right now with your friends. The problem is, because it’s integrated with Snapchat’s regular messaging, it’s very easy to accidentally post a Snap to your story that was meant for someone specific. Obviously, that can get embarrassing, fast…not that I’d know.
RELATED: What Is Snapchat?
In case it happens, let’s look at how to delete a Snap you’ve accidentally posted to your Story.
Head to the Stories screen in Snapchat.
Tap the three little dots next to your Story to see a list of Snaps in your story.
Tap the Snap you want to delete to bring it up.
Tap the trash can icon and you’ll be asked whether you really want to delete the Snap.
Tap Delete and it’s gone for good. If you have a change of heart, tap Cancel.
- › How to Delete a Story on Facebook
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?