Super Mario Run is a really simple game, until you try to complete all if the extra coin challenges—all of a sudden those easy levels become tough when you’re trying to get all the pink, purple, or black coins instead of just running through.
If you miss a jump early in the level, you’ve got to do the whole thing over again, which means you need to die three times to start from the beginning of the level. Or, if you want to do it the easier way, there is an option to restart the level—it’s just a little hidden.
First, tap the Pause button. And then tap Retry. Did you already know it was there? I didn’t notice it until after my first playthrough.
You’ll be asked to confirm, and then the level will restart.
Now if there was just an easier way to get those black coins…
- › How to Cancel Your YouTube Premium Subscription
- › SCUF Gaming Is the Latest Company to Leak Your Credit Card Number
- › How to Turn Off Photos in Spotlight Search Results on iPhone
- › Forget Windows 11: Windows 10’s 21H2 Update Arrives in November
- › How to Find Your Printer’s IP Address on Windows 10