Super Mario Run is a really simple game, until you try to complete all if the extra coin challenges—all of a sudden those easy levels become tough when you’re trying to get all the pink, purple, or black coins instead of just running through.
If you miss a jump early in the level, you’ve got to do the whole thing over again, which means you need to die three times to start from the beginning of the level. Or, if you want to do it the easier way, there is an option to restart the level—it’s just a little hidden.
First, tap the Pause button. And then tap Retry. Did you already know it was there? I didn’t notice it until after my first playthrough.
You’ll be asked to confirm, and then the level will restart.
Now if there was just an easier way to get those black coins…
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?