Have you ever been composing a new message in iOS Mail when you needed to refer back to an earlier email? Instead of saving the new message as a draft, just swipe it out of the way.
If you’re composing a new message and need to take a look through your older messages, just drag the title bar of the new message down toward the bottom of the screen to move it out of the way.
You can now run through your mail folders, read old message, and whatever else you need to do. To return to the new message, just tap it’s title bar at the bottom of the screen.
It’s a pretty simple trick–and somewhat obvious in hindsight–but Mail doesn’t make it really obvious that you can slide your new message down to get it out of the way.
- › Get a Gift Card and Save Up to $25 With These TurboTax Deals
- › What Is “Shell Infrastructure Host” and Why Is It Running on My PC?
- › Check Out This Super-Detailed Teardown of the Google Pixel 7
- › Did You Know iTunes for Windows Supports AirPlay, Too?
- › Facebook Messenger Is Making a Splash on Windows 11
- › How to Make a Fraction in Microsoft Word