As in other email apps, conversation view in Windows Mail groups all messages with the same topic into a single display. It’s handy for keeping track of long email threads with lots of contributors, but it’s not for everyone. Fortunately, it’s easy to turn off in Windows Mail.
Open Mail by clicking Start and then typing Mail. In the main window, click the Settings icon.
On the Settings pane, click Reading.
In the Reading settings, scroll all the way to the bottom and click Off for the “Show messages arranged by conversation” option.
That’s all you have to do. From this point on, messages with the same topic will no longer be grouped and instead will show up as individual messages in your mail folders.
- › How to Make Desktop Icons Smaller on Windows 10 or Windows 11
- › Apple WWDC 2023: How to Watch and What to Expect
- › Microsoft 365 vs. Office 2021: What’s the Difference?
- › Microsoft PowerPoint on the Web Has a New Video Feature
- › What’s New in Fedora 38
- › Save Big on Online Privacy Protection, Samsung Tablets, & More