You put your iPhone down somewhere, but you can’t remember where. You know it can’t be far; you just had it a little while ago. Finding your missing iPhone is quick and easy using your Apple Watch.
To find your iPhone, you’ll use the “Settings” glance. If the clock face is not currently displaying, press the digital crown until it is. Then, swipe up from the bottom of the watch face to access the Glances.
You may have several Glances, depending on how many apps you’ve installed on your watch and chosen to show in Glances. If the “Settings” Glance is not currently displaying, swipe to the right until you reach the left-most Glance.
On the “Settings” Glance, tap the pinging phone button. Your phone will emit a loud pinging sound that will help you locate it.
To return to the clock face, press the digital crown.
NOTE: Your iPhone must be within range of and connected to your Apple Watch for this feature to work.
- › Is It Worth Upgrading to the Apple Watch Series 3?
- › How to Not Lose Your Stuff
- › Apple Is Rethinking the iPad’s Stage Manager Feature
- › Intel’s Arc A770 GPU is Like an RTX 3070 For Half the Price
- › How to Find Circular References in Microsoft Excel
- › MSI Goes All-In on Intel 13th Gen Chips, RTX 4000 GPUs
- › ASUS’s New Wireless Mouse Can Hang On Your Bag
- › How to Forward a Text Message on iPhone