If you signed up for the OS X beta program at some point to test the latest release before it was publicly available, you might be wondering how to get out of installing every single beta update. Or not. Either way, here’s how to get out of it easily.
Getting Out of the Beta Program
Open up System Preferences and choose App Store.
Then on the section that says “Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds”, click the Change button. And then click “Do Not Show Pre-release Updates”.
That’s pretty much it. Any pending beta update will disappear from the App Store’s updates section.
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing