Windows 7 and Vista include an enhancement to the system clock that lets you display 2 additional clocks when you hover your mouse over the system clock.
Here’s an example of the London clock in Vista:
And here’s the hover clock in Windows 7:
Adding these additional clocks is extremely easy. First right-click on the clock in the system tray, and choose Adjust Date/Time:
Click the Additional Clocks tab, and select the options and time zone as shown:
You can enter a friendly display name. I entered “London”, but you could put something relevant to you, like the name of a family member living elsewhere.
- › The Best Articles for Tweaking and Customizing Windows 7
- › 175 Windows 7 Tweaks, Tips, and How-To Articles
- › How to Enable Dark Mode in Real Life
- › ChatGPT Network Error: 7 Fixes to Try
- › How to Know If Someone Restricted You on Instagram
- › You Can Wash Your Motherboard In a Dishwasher (But You Probably Shouldn’t)
- › Fix: “Message Has Not Been Downloaded From the Server” on iPhone
- › Bing Chat AI Now Has Better Search and Higher Limits