Are you one of the individuals who has been patiently waiting for a Modern UI version of VLC Media Player? Then your wait is finally over! A beta version has become available this week and is ready to install on your favorite Windows 8.x system.
Screenshot courtesy of the VideoLAN Blog.
This first beta release still has a few bugs and shortcomings, but now that a working version is available, you can expect things to improve nicely going forward. Here are some details about the release from the VideoLAN blog post:
You can learn more about the new beta release, see additional screenshots, and download/install the app via the links below.
VLC for Windows 8 [Windows Store]
First achievement unlocked! [Jean-Baptiste Kempf – VideoLAN Blog]
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?