After you’ve had your iDevice for a while, you’ll end up with a home screen completely confused and littered with apps and folders and you can’t find anything. Here’s how to reset to the default iOS screen so you can start over.
Note: This will not delete any applications that you’ve installed. It’s just going to move the icons around.
Reset the iOS Home Screen to the Default Layout
Open up the Settings panel, go to General, and then scroll down to the bottom to find the Reset item.
Inside of that screen you’ll want to use the Reset Home Screen Layout option (make sure not to use the other options).
Once you’ve done so, head back to the home screen to find all your default icons on the default screen, and then all your other app icons will be on the rest of the screens. So you can start reorganizing all over again.
- › 6 Tips for Organizing Your iPhone Apps
- › How to Remove Apple’s Built-In Apps from Your iOS Home Screen
- › What to Do if Safari, Camera, FaceTime, or the App Store Are Missing from Your Home Screen
- › Windows 11 Has New CPU and RAM Monitoring Widgets
- › Buy a Waterproof Speaker for the Pool, & Grab More Early Summer Sales
- › Does Your Steam Deck SD Card Affect Game Loading Times?
- › The Best Google Pixel Cases of 2023
- › You Can Now Use Apple Music Classical on Android Phones