Whether it is simply making your family members’ systems more secure or updating the browser of choice on your own system, the stable release of Internet Explorer 11 is now available to download for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Now that the stable version has been released, you can visit Microsoft’s blog post to learn about all the new features and improvements added to the latest incarnation of Internet Explorer.
The downloads page is ‘split’ into two sections. The top half contains the download links for the regular installation files while the lower half lets you download additional display language packs (if your language is not available in the top section).
For those who are interested, there is an awesome new anime character tie-in for Internet Explorer 11 available as well (shown in the screenshot above). You can visit the homepage, download 4 different 1920*1080 wallpapers, and visit the Facebook page for Inori Aizawa via the links below.
Inori Aizawa Internet Explorer Homepage Note: The homepage has additional links and anime news available via the Inori Aizawa icon in the upper left corner and the expandable ‘toolbar’ at the bottom.
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022