Are you just getting started with learning PowerShell or tired of looking up less frequently used commands? Then this terrific set of PowerShell quick reference guides from Microsoft is just what you need!
The first guide focuses on commonly-used Windows PowerShell commands and is available in a single .doc format document. The other guides are available as a set (six files) in .pdf format and focus on: tips, shortcuts, and common operations in Windows PowerShell 3.0, Windows PowerShell Workflow, Windows PowerShell ISE, Windows PowerShell Web Access, Server Manager for Windows Server 2012, WinRM, WMI, and WS-Man.
Keep in mind that you can select all the guides or just the ones you need to download for the PowerShell 3.0 set.
Windows PowerShell Quick Reference [Microsoft]
- › Why You Want Mesh Wi-Fi, Even If You Just Need One Router
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using
- › Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (2022) Review: Weak but Cheap
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths