Has your browser been looking a little blah lately? Wishing that you had a large selection of “skins” to choose from? Now you can have it all with Personas.
This wonderful extension for Firefox gives you the opportunity to brighten up your browser (and day!) with an extremely huge selection of “skins” to choose from. The “skins” are separated into the following galleries for your viewing (and choosing) pleasure:
- Abstract, Causes, Fashion, Firefox, Foxkeh, Music, Nature, Other, Scenery, Seasonal, Solid, Sports, and Websites
There is something to suit every mood. Personas works with Firefox versions 3.0 – 3.5.
Once you have installed the extension, the Personas menu can be accessed in the lower left corner of your browser by clicking on the small fox head button.
You can browse “skins” by category (the categories have a basic listing of “skins”). To access the full collection of “skins”, click on “View Gallery” and your browser will open a new tab for the Personas Gallery website.
Here you can see the preferences that are available for the Personas extension.
Now on to the fun part with some examples of the “skins” that are available for Personas.
Have fun customising how your Firefox browser looks!
- › Microsoft Is Transforming Bing Into an AI Search Engine
- › How to Block or Unblock Someone on TikTok
- › Microsoft Edge Is Getting AI Chat and a New Look on Windows
- › The OnePlus 11 Is Here, but With a Rough Start
- › The AirPods Pro Has New Competition: The OnePlus Buds Pro 2
- › The Best Earbuds for iPhone Fans Just Hit Their Lowest Price