If you get this error in your logs when trying to setup public key authenticated automatic logins, the problem is a permissions one.
You’ll need to perform the following commands on the user account you are trying to setup:
chmod go-w ~/ chmod 700 ~/.ssh chmod 600 ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?