Windows 8.1 brings us Internet Explorer 11. To maximize screen real estate, they decided to hide your open tabs and address bar by default. Here is how to get them showing.
How to Keep Your Tabs and Address Bar Visible in IE 11
Switch over to the Start Screen and launch Internet Explorer 11. Once open press the Win + C keyboard combination to bring up the Charms bar, then click on the Settings Charm.
Then click on options.
Here, you will see a slider that you can use to switch the showing of the address bar and tabs on.
That’s all there is to it.
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using
- › 10 Quest VR Headset Features You Should Be Using
- › Vertagear SL5000 Gaming Chair Review: Comfortable, Adjustable, Imperfect