Windows 8.1 brings us Internet Explorer 11. To maximize screen real estate, they decided to hide your open tabs and address bar by default. Here is how to get them showing.
How to Keep Your Tabs and Address Bar Visible in IE 11
Switch over to the Start Screen and launch Internet Explorer 11. Once open press the Win + C keyboard combination to bring up the Charms bar, then click on the Settings Charm.
Then click on options.
Here, you will see a slider that you can use to switch the showing of the address bar and tabs on.
That’s all there is to it.
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?