When you have a lot of data to review in an Excel file it can be tedious finding duplicate values. Today we will look at how to easily identify duplicate values with Conditional Formatting.
With the Excel document open highlight the section of the document to search for duplicate entries.
On The Ribbon click under the Home Tab is selected.
In the Styles section click on Conditional Formatting \ Highlight Cells Rules \ Duplicate Values.
This opens up the Duplicate Values dialog box where you can select how to format the cells with duplicate data.
Now you will be able to easily find the cells that contain the duplicate data so you can change the values or delete them.
This is a quick and easy tip to help make sure important spreadsheets contain correct information.
- › How to Remove Duplicate or Blank Rows From a Table in Microsoft Excel
- › How to Find and Highlight Row Differences in Microsoft Excel
- › Whatever Happened to Two-Picture TVs?
- › How to Test and Replace Your CMOS Battery
- › 5 Ways to See If Your Phone Is Being Tapped
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › 10 Kodi Features You Should Be Using