In our busy geek lives it seems we can never get enough reminders for all the tasks for the day. Doomi is a free easy to use To-Do application that doesn’t include a bunch of needless extra features.
Doomi runs with Adobe Air will install the application and Air together.
This is a great to-do list because it does exactly what it is designed for an there is no extra bloat. Simply type in what you have to do for the day and a list is generated.
After typing in the task click the clock icon to select the hours in the future it is due or you can even create a custom time to be more precise.
When it is time to be reminded about a task a friendly message box pops up.
When you have completed the task just click the box next to it on the left side and it will be moved to the old tasks list.
If you want a simple and easy way to keep track of your daily tasks, Doomi is a great option to consider.
- › Keep Track of Your Tasks with toDoo
- › Other Ways to Use Your PC When Your Internet Dies
- › How to Add Text to a Cell With a Formula in Excel
- › How to Screen Record on iPhone
- › You Need an “Idea Bucket”
- › How to Change Your Age on TikTok
- › This Huge Curved Ultrawide Monitor From LG Is $337 Today
- › PSA: You Can Email Books and Documents to Your Kindle