There are plenty of articles about Google Reader alternatives, but did you know you can use your favorite email client to read your RSS feeds as well?
How to Import Your Google Reader RSS Feeds into Outlook
The first thing you will need to do is export your feeds. You can do so by heading over to this link, then clicking on the Create Archive button.
Then click the Download button.
Once the file has finished downloading, head into the ZIP file and copy the subscriptions.xml file to a safe place on your computer so that we can use it later.
Then open Outlook and right-click on the RSS feeds section and select “Import an OPML File…” from the context menu.
Now click the browse button and use the file picker to find that subscriptions.xml file we copied earlier, then click next.
You will then be presented with a list of all the feeds and given the chance to either individually select the feeds you want, or to import them all.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Add RSS Feeds to Outlook 2013
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › How to Test and Replace Your CMOS Battery
- › The Best Smart Smoke Detectors of 2023
- › Whatever Happened to Two-Picture TVs?
- › Google Wallet Is Getting an Upgrade on Android Phones
- › I Bought a Leather Phone Case and I’m Never Going Back