If you are doing any kind of PHP development, you’ll almost always be using Apache along with it. Here’s the quick and easy way to get PHP up and running on your Ubuntu box.
First, you’ll want to add the extra repositories to Ubuntu’s sources.list file.
From a command shell, you will run the following commands:
sudo apt-get install apache2
sudo apt-get install php5
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Note that if apache is already installed you can omit the first line. Your web files will now be found in /var/www/
- › Get PC Power With Tablet Portability in the Surface Pro 9 for $200 Off
- › What Is a Condenser Microphone, and How Do They Work?
- › This Huge Curved Ultrawide Monitor From LG Is $337 Today
- › The New HP Pro x360 Fortis Is a 2-In-1 Laptop Under $500
- › How to Screen Record on iPhone
- › How to Change Your Age on TikTok