Have you ever bought an app from the Store only to have Windows tell you that you haven’t purchased the app when you check on another device?
Force Sync App Licenses
First press the Windows key to get to the Start Screen, then launch the Store app.
Now push the Win + C keyboard combination or move your mouse cursor to the bottom right hand corner of the screen to bring up the Charms menu, then click on the Settings Charm.
When the Settings Charm opens, click on App updates.
On the left hand side you will see a Sync licenses button. Click on it.
That’s all there is to it. You can now install the app on all your devices!
- › 11 Apple Music Features You Should Be Using
- › The New HyperX Cloud III Headset Works With All Your Devices
- › Can ChatGPT Write Essays: Is Using AI to Write Essays a Good Idea?
- › Google Chrome 114 Arrives With New Reading Mode
- › System76 Gazelle (gaze18) Review: A Portable Linux Powerhouse
- › 10 Common Backup Mistakes Most People Make