NoScript was considered, by many Firefox users, a must-have extension, and it’s now available for the new Firefox Quantum. But what is NoScript, why do so many people swear by it, and should you use it?
Of course, your browser is yours. You have the ability to control what it does—you could even disable all images entirely and browse the web in text format, if you want. You could disable Flash entirely and never watch videos online. You could use a text-mode browser like w3m in the terminal instead of using a graphical browser. But do you?
- › What Is Browser Fingerprinting, and How Can You Block It?
- › Is Tor Really Anonymous and Secure?
- › Need a Wallpaper? Check Out NASA’s James Webb Photo Gallery
- › How to Watch the USA vs. Netherlands World Cup Game for Free
- › Facebook Not Working? Here are 6 Potential Fixes
- › Does Instagram Notify When You Screenshot a Story or Post?