So the next time you’re on a web site (including this one), just click the little icon next to the URL in the address bar, and you’ll see a menu pop out like this.
You can then change settings for anything you’d like – you can even enable Popups, although that’s something you probably don’t want to do.
Note that you can also access this menu by right-clicking on the page and selecting View page info.
My personal favorite Chrome feature is Inspect Element.
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?