So the next time you’re on a web site (including this one), just click the little icon next to the URL in the address bar, and you’ll see a menu pop out like this.
You can then change settings for anything you’d like – you can even enable Popups, although that’s something you probably don’t want to do.
Note that you can also access this menu by right-clicking on the page and selecting View page info.
My personal favorite Chrome feature is Inspect Element.
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › 10 Quest VR Headset Features You Should Be Using
- › Vertagear SL5000 Gaming Chair Review: Comfortable, Adjustable, Imperfect
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths