Have you ever searched for an app only to find that its not available in your country? Luckily for us there is a work around for the Windows Store.
How to use the US Windows Store from Another Country
Press the Win + X keyboard combination, or right click in the bottom left hand corner of your screen to open the WinX menu, then launch the Control Panel.
Now change the Control Panel’s view to the Small icons view.
Then head into the Region settings.
When the Region settings open you will need to switch over to the Location tab.
Here you will be able to see the location that the Windows Store, as well as other applications , is using. You can change it by simply selecting United States from the drop down.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Get More Dynamic Range from Your Photos
- › GORILLA.BAS: How to Play the Secret MS-DOS Game From Your Childhood
- › Stop Listening to Celebrity Advice on Crypto (and Everything Else)
- › How to Set Up Dual Monitors in Windows 11
- › How-To Geek Is Looking for a Future Tech Writer (Freelance)
- › How to Spot a Fraudulent Website