By default notifications in Windows 8 are set to display for 5 seconds, however, you may want them to stay around for a bit longer.
How Change the Duration of Notifications
Press the Win + X keyboard combination, or right click in the bottom left hand corner of your screen to open the WinX menu, then launch Control Panel.
Now head into the Ease of Access section.
Then click on the Ease of Access Center link.
Now click on the “Make it easier to focus on tasks” link.
Here you will be able to adjust how long Windows keeps notifications open for.
That’s all there is to it.
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi