By default notifications in Windows 8 are set to display for 5 seconds, however, you may want them to stay around for a bit longer.
How Change the Duration of Notifications
Press the Win + X keyboard combination, or right click in the bottom left hand corner of your screen to open the WinX menu, then launch Control Panel.
Now head into the Ease of Access section.
Then click on the Ease of Access Center link.
Now click on the “Make it easier to focus on tasks” link.
Here you will be able to adjust how long Windows keeps notifications open for.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Add Travel Time to a Google Calendar Event
- › Microsoft Now Sells Tiny Hoodies for Cold Xbox Controllers
- › Save More Than $800 on WEMAX’s Android TV 4K Projector
- › What is File Versioning, and Do You Need It?
- › You Can Now Get Proton Calendar on Your iPhone
- › How to Add or Remove a Secondary Axis in an Excel Chart