The new version of Office comes complete with SkyDrive integration, but sadly SkyDrive is the default save location. Here’s how to make your Office apps save documents to your PC by default instead of SkyDrive.
How to Change the Default Save Location for Office 2013
Open any one of the office programs and click on the File menu item.
Then click on Options.
Now head into the Save settings.
On the right hand side you will see a check box labeled “Save to computer by default”, check it and then click OK.
That’s all there it to it, now when you go to save a document it will default to your PC.
- › Why Microsoft’s Scroogled Ads Are Wrong About Chromebooks
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › How to Use OneDrive as Your Default Save Location on Windows 8.1
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People