The new version of Office comes complete with SkyDrive integration, but sadly SkyDrive is the default save location. Here’s how to make your Office apps save documents to your PC by default instead of SkyDrive.
How to Change the Default Save Location for Office 2013
Open any one of the office programs and click on the File menu item.
Then click on Options.
Now head into the Save settings.
On the right hand side you will see a check box labeled “Save to computer by default”, check it and then click OK.
That’s all there it to it, now when you go to save a document it will default to your PC.
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › Why Microsoft’s Scroogled Ads Are Wrong About Chromebooks
- › How to Use OneDrive as Your Default Save Location on Windows 8.1
- › Apple WWDC 2023: How to Watch and What to Expect
- › What’s New in Fedora 38
- › How to Make Desktop Icons Smaller on Windows 10 or Windows 11
- › Save Big on Online Privacy Protection, Samsung Tablets, & More
- › Microsoft 365 vs. Office 2021: What’s the Difference?