Akemi Iwaya is a devoted Mozilla Firefox user who enjoys working with multiple browsers and occasionally dabbling with Linux. She also loves reading fantasy and sci-fi stories as well as playing "old school" role-playing games. You can visit her on Twitter and Google+.
DID YOU KNOW?
Babies seem to have such large eyes because humans are born with eyes approximately 75 percent of their adult size; the remaining 25 percent of growth occurs slowly between birth and the end of adolescence.