There is a handy feature in most modern browsers that allows you to go back and see what pages you have visited on a particular day. But what if you don’t want your browser to keep track of your browsing history? Here’s how to disable it.
Limiting Internet Explorer History
Open the settings menu and click on Internet options.
Then under Browsing history click on the settings menu.
Then switch over to the History tab.
You will need to set the amount of days to keep history for, then click OK.
If you go and check your history you will see that it will only show you pages for the amount of days you specified.
Disabling Internet Explorer History
If you want to disable it completely you can open Internet Options and check the Delete browsing history on exit button. This will cause your history to be cleared every time you close Internet Explorer.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?