While some people prefer to have their temperatures displayed in Fahrenheit, there are a lot of us that would rather have it displayed in Celsius, here’s how you can make the change to the Windows 8 Weather Tile.
How to Make the Weather Tile Display Temperature in Celsius
Switch to the Start Screen, and launch the Weather app.
Now right click or tap anywhere on the screen, if you look in the lower right hand corner of the screen you will see a Change to Celsius button, click on it.
You should then see it update the the current temperature.
If you close the app, or switch over to the start screen you will see that the temperature has been updated as well.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?