One of the awesome things about the Windows Store is you are allowed to install any app you purchase on up to 5 Windows machines. This means that the PC you install the app on gets added to your Trusted PC list. Here’s how to clean up that list.
Remove PCs That Are Allowed To Install Purchased Apps
Switch to the Start Screen and launch the Store app.
Now move your mouse to the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, or press the Win + C keyboard combination to bring up the Charms bar, from here select the Settings Charm.
Then head into your account settings.
At the bottom of your account, you will see all the devices that are allowed to install apps you purchase. Simply click the Remove button and that device will no longer be able to install apps from your account.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Remove a Device from Your Microsoft Account
- › How to Speed Up a Slow iPhone
- › How to Add More Ethernet Ports to Your Router
- › No, iPhones Aren’t More Expensive Than Android Phones
- › What Does “BB” Mean, and How Do I Use It?
- › Stop Shutting Down Your Windows PC
- › Do You Still Need a VPN for Public Wi-Fi?