The new How-To Geek Trivia application has just been approved in the Windows 8 store, so if you’re already running the release preview you can go and download it right now for free. It’ll give you a daily dose of geeky trivia right on your Windows 8 desktop.
Each trivia question will present you with the question, and then once you answer, will show you whether you picked the right one as well as the full description.
The application has a live tile that will update whenever there’s a new trivia question (once per day). After the first couple times you open it, the tile will revert back to normal.
There’s more to the application, including quizzes and a large amount of previous content, but what are you waiting for? It’s completely free, so go download it now!
Note: this is our very first release of the application, so there are bound to be a few bugs. You’re welcome to leave a comment letting us know about any you find.
- › Download, Install, and Update Metro-Style Apps from the Windows Store in Windows 8
- › The Best Articles for Using and Customizing Windows 8
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › Why Unlimited Mobile Data Isn’t Actually Unlimited
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery