Today we are going to show you how you can increase the font size in the Title bar, so if you hate the small font or simply cant read it, then this article is for you.
Making the Title Bar Font Bigger
Right-Click on your desktop and choose Personalize from the context menu.
When the Personalization applet loads, click on the Display hyperlink in the lower left corner.
Here you will see the Title bars text size.
In order to change it, all you need to do is click on the drop-down menu and select a larger font.
Once you have chosen an appropriate size, click apply.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How to Make Everything on Your Screen Bigger in Windows 8
- › The Best Articles for Using and Customizing Windows 8
- › I Bought a Leather Phone Case and I’m Never Going Back
- › How to Test and Replace Your CMOS Battery
- › Whatever Happened to Two-Picture TVs?
- › The Best Smart Smoke Detectors of 2023
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › Google Wallet Is Getting an Upgrade on Android Phones