The Store in Windows 8 is awesome, but when you have so many apps at your disposal it becomes hard to keep track of what’s installed where, here’s how you can see the apps installed on any of your devices running Windows 8.
Checking if a Metro App is Installed on a Device
Open the Windows Store by click on the Store tile.
When the Store opens, right click on any white space to bring up the “context menu”, then select Your apps. On a tablet you can swipe from the top of the screen.
When the “Your apps” page loads, you will see a list off all the apps you have purchased from the Store.
In order to see which apps are installed on which of your devices, just switch from all apps, to a specific device.
Then only the apps installed on that specific device will be shown.
That’s all there is to it.
- › The Best Articles for Using and Customizing Windows 8
- › Does Your Steam Deck SD Card Affect Game Loading Times?
- › You Can Now Use Apple Music Classical on Android Phones
- › The Original Google Chromecast Won’t Get Any More Updates
- › Buy a Waterproof Speaker for the Pool, & Grab More Early Summer Sales
- › Static IP vs. Dynamic IP: What Is the Difference?
- › Windows 11 Has New CPU and RAM Monitoring Widgets