Windows 8 comes with a new Live Tile feature that allows applications to send you information through their tile on the Start Screen. Carry on reading to find how you can individually turn off Live Tiles.
Turning Off a Live Tile in Windows 8
Make sure you are on the Start Screen, if not, press the Windows key to get there.
Next we need to select the tile that we want to disable, to do this we right-click on it.
If you look to the bottom of the screen, you will see a Turn off live tile button, click it.
You can see that the date is no longer shown on our tile.
This little tip will work for any Live Tile on the Start Screen.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac