The default view in Outlook 2010 can be overwhelming if you receive a lot of mail. One option which most modern mail clients have adopted, is conversation view, where we group all mail that is related so it reads like a conversation.
Switching To Conversation View
Fire up Outlook and head over to the View tab.
Here you will quickly come to see the Show as Conversations check box.
Choose to show all your folders as conversations.
That’s all there is to it.
- › How Wondershare PDFelement Enables Faster, Simpler, and Smoother PDF Editing Than Ever
- › How to See Which iPhone Apps Are Listening to Your Microphone
- › How to Use Microsoft’s “Money in Excel” to Manage Your Finances
- › How to Change Watch Faces on Apple Watch
- › How to See the Most Recent Updates Windows 10 Installed