Windows: Text2Folders is a simple batch folder creator that can generate folders (including sub-folders) from a manually entered list or a text file containing the folder names.
It’s a one-trick pony for sure, but when you’re faced with creating a gaggle of folders a good batching tool is a huge time saver. Text2Folders makes it simple to batch create folders by manually dumping a list into the app’s GUI or loading a folder-name list from a text file.
Text2Folders is free, portable, and Windows only.
Text2Folders [via Freeware Genius]
- › How to Create a Folder from Selected Files in Windows
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?
- › Tablet vs. eReader: Which Is Better for Ebooks?
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web