This well documented build guide showcases the process of turning a rack-mounted UPS battery device intended for a server bank, into a super-charged whole-house UPS system with a massive 14 hours of backup juice.
It’s a very ambitious build and, due to the work required in the main circuit breaker of your home, we highly recommend only those experienced with electrical work undertake the project. That said, it’s a really clever bit of recycling that yielded an impressive half-day worth of backup power. Hit up the link below for the detailed build log.
- › Shift+Enter Is a Secret Shortcut Everyone Should Know
- › 10 Awesome iPad Features You Should Be Using
- › Keychron Q8 Mechanical Keyboard Review: An Advanced Keyboard for All Uses
- › It’s Okay to Skimp on These 10 Tech Products
- › Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 Review: A Vegan Leather Laptop That Means Business
- › 10 Hidden Android 13 Features You Might Have Missed