This interesting bug (feature?) in the original Pac-Man game makes it easy to hide from the ghosts, ensuring a long-lived and well-fed Pac-Man.
Check out the video above to see the black hole you can park Pac-Man in to avoid assault by the ghosts. There’s two big caveats with this trick: first, it only works in the original game (spin offs and modern adaptations won’t necessarily have it but the original machine and MAME implementations of it will). Second, it doesn’t work if the ghosts see you park yourself there; you need to slip into the spot our of their direct line of sight.
Still craving more Pac-Man goodness? Check out these cheat maps that map out all the patterns you need to follow to sneak through every level unmolested by ghosts.
- › How to Turn off a Chromebook Screen When Connected to an External Display
- › How to Use Your iPhone or iPad as an Apple TV Remote
- › How to Generate Two-Factor Authentication Codes in 1Password
- › 3 Ways to “Bookmark” a Folder in Finder on Mac
- › How to Automatically Back up Windows Folders to OneDrive