This interesting bug (feature?) in the original Pac-Man game makes it easy to hide from the ghosts, ensuring a long-lived and well-fed Pac-Man.
Check out the video above to see the black hole you can park Pac-Man in to avoid assault by the ghosts. There’s two big caveats with this trick: first, it only works in the original game (spin offs and modern adaptations won’t necessarily have it but the original machine and MAME implementations of it will). Second, it doesn’t work if the ghosts see you park yourself there; you need to slip into the spot our of their direct line of sight.
Still craving more Pac-Man goodness? Check out these cheat maps that map out all the patterns you need to follow to sneak through every level unmolested by ghosts.
- › How to Sign up for Apple One on iPhone and iPad
- › How to View 3D Halloween Characters in AR Using Your Phone
- › How to Set Up and Use Home & Away Routines with Google Assistant
- › How to Track Changes in a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- › How to Bookmark Multiple Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad