Although you can use metered connections to get the most of your bandwidth in Windows 8, at times you may want to know how much data you have used for a single browsing session. Here’s how to do it.
How to See Your Data Usage in Windows 8
Press the Win + C keyboard combination to bring up the Charms Menu, then click on Settings.
Now click on your network connections.
This will bring up a list of networks you are currently connected to.
If you right-click on any wireless network you will be able to “Show estimated data usage”.
Now you will be able to see how much data you have used for the current session, it also shows you how long you have been connected to the wireless network for.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?