International users are frequently disappointed to find US-based services behind restrictive firewalls; Pandora is no exception to the long list of off-limits services. This clever hack takes advantage of a loophole to allow international access.
What loophole? As they document over at Digital Inspiration, Pandora seems to skip the IP location check for requests coming in through HTTPS. You simply need to install an extension for your web browser that enforces HTTPS (such as HTTPS Everywhere for Firefox and HTTPS Everywhere for Chrome). Install them, open Pandora, and you’re in business.
Listen to Pandora Anywhere Without Using a Proxy [Digital Inspiration]
- › Google Pixel Watch Will Add Popular Apple Watch Feature
- › The Pixel 7 Now Has a Free Built-in VPN
- › How to Fix Brightness on iPhone When Your Screen Is Too Dark
- › ChatGPT Is an Impressive AI Chatbot That Can’t Stop Lying
- › 7 PowerPoint Features You Should Use During Presentations
- › Windows 10 Really Wants You to Upgrade Already