Last year Google added the ability to plot graphs, which allows you to plot mathematical functions right on the Google search result page. Here’s how to make the Batman logo.
Originally when the graphing capabilities were added to search, many people wondered how advanced the Google Graphing Engine really was. Many search guru’s argued that it wasn’t possible to graph the “Batman Function”, however, recently a man named Roland Mieslinger managed to figure out the seemingly impossible equation.
To graph the Batman Curve you will have to copy and paste the following in the Google search box:
Alternatively you can click on this link, and it will take to the page. Thanks to a clever engineer and the Google Graphing Engine it is easier than ever to show off our geek skills.
- › The Top 25 How-To Geek Articles of 2012
- › You Can Now Protect Your Apple Account With Hardware Keys
- › System76’s New Open-Source Hardware Keyboard Is Massive
- › Bring Home Crisp Audio With Kanto YU2 Desk Speakers for $80 Off
- › How to Reduce Unwanted Motion Blur on Your TV or Monitor
- › You Can Get Unlimited T-Mobile Home Internet for $25/Month (50% Off)
- › Google Is Finally Making Chrome Use Less RAM