Last year Google added the ability to plot graphs, which allows you to plot mathematical functions right on the Google search result page. Here’s how to make the Batman logo.
Originally when the graphing capabilities were added to search, many people wondered how advanced the Google Graphing Engine really was. Many search guru’s argued that it wasn’t possible to graph the “Batman Function”, however, recently a man named Roland Mieslinger managed to figure out the seemingly impossible equation.
To graph the Batman Curve you will have to copy and paste the following in the Google search box:
Alternatively you can click on this link, and it will take to the page. Thanks to a clever engineer and the Google Graphing Engine it is easier than ever to show off our geek skills.
- › The Top 25 How-To Geek Articles of 2012
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › Whatever Happened to Two-Picture TVs?
- › How to Test and Replace Your CMOS Battery
- › Google Wallet Is Getting an Upgrade on Android Phones
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › 10 Kodi Features You Should Be Using