There are a number of reasons one might want to delete their Google Chrome Sync data. Regardless of the reason why, there’s one simple place to do it from, though it might not be obvious.
To kill your sync data, Open Chrome and navigate to:
Now scroll down to the Chrome sync section:
Now click on the Stop sync and delete data from Google link:
You will now be given a warning message that you are deleting all your information that is being synced, from the Google servers. If you are sure you want to do this go ahead and click the Stop sync and delete data from Google button
The request to delete all your data has now been sent to Google
If you wait about 5 minute and refresh the page you will see that the Google Chrome section is now empty
Hope this helps
- › The Best Tips and Tweaks for Getting the Most Out of Google Chrome
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage