There are a number of reasons one might want to delete their Google Chrome Sync data. Regardless of the reason why, there’s one simple place to do it from, though it might not be obvious.
To kill your sync data, Open Chrome and navigate to:
Now scroll down to the Chrome sync section:
Now click on the Stop sync and delete data from Google link:
You will now be given a warning message that you are deleting all your information that is being synced, from the Google servers. If you are sure you want to do this go ahead and click the Stop sync and delete data from Google button
The request to delete all your data has now been sent to Google
If you wait about 5 minute and refresh the page you will see that the Google Chrome section is now empty
Hope this helps
- › The Best Tips and Tweaks for Getting the Most Out of Google Chrome
- › 8 Places Windows XP Is Hiding in Windows 11
- › Amazon Luna is Slimming Down its Games Library
- › Mozilla VPN Review: Is It a Game Changer?
- › Would You Live in a New 3D-Printed Moon Hut?
- › Why You Should Move Your Group Chat to Discord
- › Zotac’s New Tiny PCs Are Excellent Mac Mini Alternatives