By default in Microsoft Word 2010, width, height, and even paper size is shown in inches. For some people this is an obscure measurement that is hardly ever used. If you’d rather display in centimeters instead, let’s take a look at how we can change the default measurement unit from inches to centimeters.
Click on the File Menu and select Options:
Now click on the Advanced section:
Scroll down to the Display section and change the the option to display measurements in to centimeters, by selecting it from the drop-down menu:
If you use the rulers you will immediately notice a difference:
This fixes one of my biggest annoyances with Microsoft Word, I hope you guys find it just as helpful
- › How to Use the Measurement Converter in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › How to Test and Replace Your CMOS Battery
- › Google Wallet Is Getting an Upgrade on Android Phones
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › Whatever Happened to Two-Picture TVs?
- › The Best Smart Smoke Detectors of 2023