Don’t look now, but there’s a ninja in my browser! Not only that, but I can switch between multiple profiles in Google Chrome with ease—which is extremely useful if you have more than one Google account.
This isn’t really a new feature, nor is it a tough feature to enable… but since most people don’t seem to know about it, here we are with a quick article explaining it. Seriously, it’s barely worth reading this article. Other than the ninja picture, of course.
Enabling Multiple Profiles in Google Chrome
Head into Options –> Personal Stuff, and click the Add new user button. Yep, it’s just that easy.
You’ll immediately see a new browser window, and you can start using it as if it was a separate browser.
You can switch between the different instances quickly, edit the icon and name that shows up, and all that stuff.
You can even sync each profile to your Google Account separately. It’s really quite awesome.
Plus, there are ninjas.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac