Ever wonder what the How-To Geek writers are up to? If you’re a Twitter user, you can connect with us directly. We’ve also setup a new @howtogeeknews account if you just want to keep up with the latest articles.
So if you want just the latest articles… click the image below and then click the Follow button.
Otherwise, if you’d like to connect with the rest of us that actually use Twitter, you can follow each of us separately through the links below. Note: Let’s try to stick to discussion, and leave the tech support questions for our forum.
- the How-To Geek (that’s me!) - @howtogeek
- Matthew Guay – @maguay
- Trevor Bekolay – @TrevorBekolay
- Asian Angel – @asian_angel
- Andrew Gehman – @andrewgehman
Some of the HTG writers are not currently using Twitter… but I’m gonna list their accounts just in case you wanted to follow them.
- Mark Virtue – @markvirtue
- Mysticgeek – @mysticgeek (He’s far too productive to waste time on Twitter!)
Enjoy the conversation!
Programmer by day, geek by night, The Geek, also known as Lowell Heddings, spends all his free time bringing you fresh geekery on a daily basis. You can follow him on Google+ if you'd like.
- Published 04/11/10