How-To Geek Forums / Tutorials

XENOtips - 30 second tutorials!

(6 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by xenomex
  • Latest reply from whs
  • Topic Viewed 1137 times

xenomex
xenomex

Hey guys! I have been creating tutorials for 3 years now on various software such as photoshop, sony vegas and after effects. I have now however created a new channel on YouTube and decided to add something unique and exclusive which are the 30 second video tips I called "XENOtips". There will be plenty of these daily to help beginners mainly. Moreover, the tips might sometimes cover interesting things that even the intermediates+ wouldn't have ever thought to be useful, In conclusion, these videos take nothing but 30 seconds of your time and it is designed to do nothing but help.

Enjoy the growing XENOtips series

Regards.

Posted 2 years ago

ProstheticHead
ProstheticHead

Good job Amin, subscribed. I especially like your 'Xeno Build' vids. Bookmarked you future reference.

Posted 2 years ago

hatryst
hatryst

ALL OF THEM ARE OVER 30 SECONDS !!
No, just kidding, good job man :)

Posted 2 years ago

whs
whs

Very nice. But they are a little fast for the real beginners. Maybe you can try for one or two minutes to give the uninitiated a bit more time to digest the instructions.

This is NOT meant as a criticism, just a suggestion. I have made a lot of video tutorials myself of which you can find some here ( http://www.vimeo.com/user1249535/videos ) Some of those you may find to be too "epic". But they were mostly intended for the beginners of my computer club - thus the slow-go.

PS: what do you use as screen recorder?

Posted 2 years ago

Seasider2
Seasider2

Thank you xenomex, I shall be bookmarking your link.
It would be nice if you could make two versions, a 30 second one and a slower one as whs suggests.
I have seen some of the tutorials made by whs, He makes quite complex topics easy to understand and a pleasure to watch, which, for the less experienced or slow learner such as myself is a blessing.
Thanks also whs.

Harry S.

Posted 2 years ago

whs
whs

Harry, I am happy to see that you can make good use of some of the tutorials. If there is a particular subject where you would need some "help", let me know. Chances are I may have it covered or know a good tutorial. And if not, I can always try to make one.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!