With all the excitement over Windows7, it would be nice if someone who knows, could put together some practical guidance:
1. The Jan 9 download is an ISO file and has to burnt to a disk. MS recommends to use free Image Burn (OK, that's as far as I got)
2. Since you probably don't want to run W7 as your production system, which VM would be the best to use and how - or is there a better way, e.g. install it on a big USB stick?
3. How does one get an OEM Vista as currently installed into this VM (or USB stick)
4. How to install the W7 on top of this OEM Vista in the VM partition
5. Anything else that may be useful and help all of us to participate in the W7 experience without each one of us having to do the same research, e.g. installation of security suites, e.g. WMP (I understand that is optional), etc.