How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Windows Vista/7 Chess Titans

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by ProstheticHead
  • Latest reply from Drizzle
  • Topic Viewed 537 times

ProstheticHead
ProstheticHead

What's the highest difficulty level you've managed to beat?

I'm no chess titan, that's for sure, but I'm at level five so far. I think they've thrown in some intentional feck ups, because it makes some very silly moves imo.

Posted 1 year ago

Ted16
Ted16

Funny you should post that Kevin as for the first time since I have had windows 7 I looked at games on Sunday and saw they did a Chess game. I have not played Chess for yonks. I do have up in the loft an early electronic Chess game so must get it down and give it a game.

Ted

Posted 1 year ago

ProstheticHead
ProstheticHead

Same here Ted, I usually remove the windows games by default but after a fresh install I thought I'd give them a chance. Got plenty of time on my hands these days lol.

I used to play chess with my dad sometimes on this 80s era board which had Chess on one side and Othello on the other, although I was never any good at it. I'll have to have a rummage and see if I can find it.

Posted 1 year ago

Drizzle
Drizzle

PH (Kevin).. I dont usually play any games on the lappy. always too busy CHOL!!!!!

But like you I thought I would look at what the games were that came installed, and have often done the Solitaire, just now after your post, I clicked on the Chess Titan, so I will start having a few games and will let you know if I reach ANY level Ha!!!

When it showed me available moves, without really thinking, said,oh good I will move to redflashing square, big mistake,( see what I mean "reaching any level)!!!!!
CH! CHOL!!!!

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!