Windows seven(78 posts)
I use a simple scheme:
- All the "system programs" like Spybot, Process Explorer, Command Prompt, etc. I put into Quick Launch
- All programs and folders I use all the time like HTG, Opera, AOL, Documents, Word, etc. I put into AppLauncher
- All programs that I use from time to time like Movie Maker, Paint, Media Center I put into Start
- All websites I want to have handy I put into LINKS
- Things I am currently testing out or reading I keep on the desktop.
This way I know where things are and I do not have too much clutter in one place.
Isn't Klingon from another world? - Now what is so difficult to type "cool" instead of "kwl" or "thumbs up" instead of only thumbs. Then everybody would understand - including those of us who grew up with other languages than English. It is difficult enough to navigate in a foreign language (English) all day long. And you have to be careful, because there are some friends that look up every word in Wikipedia and persue you if you did not use it in the right context. And then there are some others that just pull your leg.
Just thought I'd throw my screen shot in too. I use XP, not vista. I too do not like clutter. I have my Rocket Dock and that's about it. I have the desktop toolbar on my taskbar so that i can get to my shortcuts easily.
By indisent at 2008-05-21
The Rocket Dock hides when i don't mouse over it. I just made it show for the picture.
This topic has been closed to new replies.