(13 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by hrjoshi11
  • Latest reply from scorpion99
  • Topic Viewed 676 times

hrjoshi11

Hello Friends!
I Have Following PC Configuration:-
AMD Sempron LE 1200 Processor 2 GB RAM 512 MB Graphics Memory
I'm Use My PC Its Work Well But Sometime I'm Copy,Move Large Size File And Any Work It Is Not Responding And Freeze On Black Screen So I Restart PC And Work Same Problem Are Occurred.
So Help Me Plz
Thanks For Advanced.

Posted 1 year ago

scorpion99

Hi and wlc to HTG,
What do you mean by Freeze??? You won't be able to move your mouse or what?

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi

How large is the large size file and where are you trying to move it to/from.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike

As Xhi asked what is the file size ( is it a folder ) but does it contain .exe files?

Are you copying from a pc to usb or from usb to pc.

When moving files, try drag and drop seems to work better than copy / paste.

If it is a speed problem and ultimate might need a bit more than 2GB ram BTW try; http://www.filehippo.com/download_teracopy/

Posted 1 year ago

tomdragon

try closing any any other programs running and then try.

Posted 1 year ago

oliverpowell

Use any open source file copier software like TeraCopy. Download it from here: http://codesector.com/downloads
Its pretty fast and give you a reliable way to speedy copy/move your files from one place to another without freezing or stopping.

Hope it helps!!

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse

TeraCopy I can definitely recommend.

Posted 1 year ago

hrjoshi11

Thanks For Suggetion All of Friendsss This Problem is Also Occured When I Not Copying And Moving. But Playing 3D Games,Use My Computer. PC Screen is Black Mouse is Not Working.
I'm Tired And Restarting PC Working Its Work Well But This Problem is Occured So Help Me.

Posted 1 year ago

germ-x

You could try a simple test to see if more Ram might help. If you have a 4 or 8gb flash drive laying around try readyboost. Win7 has that option and it might help solve your problem.
Could be a driver conflict, corrupt system files that running chkdsk or sfc /scannow might also help.

Posted 1 year ago

scorpion99

I think that 512 Mb for your vga and 2 Gb Ram on your laptop might not be enough for the 3D game you are trying to play. Check the game minimum hardware requirements and tell us.

Posted 1 year ago

hrjoshi11

No ! When I Play 3D Games This Problem Is Not Caught But I Connect To Internet And Transfering Data Finally Mouse Aero is Show But Monitor Screen is Black I'm Trying To Move Mouse Pointer But It Can't Move And PC Is Not Working I Restarted My System And PC Is Working But This Problem Is Caught Always so Give Me Ur Important Suggestion.
Okay.

Posted 1 year ago

hrjoshi11

www.blogcdn.com/www.switched.c.....acksod.jpg
Click This Link And See Screenshot of This Problem.

Posted 1 year ago

scorpion99

Try to see the log in Event Viewer , it might help

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.