The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

(Solved) - windows 7 ultimate

(9 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by bambi60
  • Latest reply from GKI610
  • Topic Viewed 578 times

bambi60

were to look to see how much time is left after activation has started and to expand the time

Posted 4 years ago

mickeyblue

why not just activate it?

Posted 4 years ago

bambi60

hi mickeyblue it has been activated on its own, time is running out. so how to tell when its final. I want to undo the activation that is already done. is it possible and how;

Posted 4 years ago

mickeyblue

is this an original version? you entered the product key, then you must activate it online.
DONT hit report button, unless it SPAM. im not spam so dont report me, mmmkay

Accepted Answer · Posted 4 years ago

bambi60

hi mickey this is just an evaluation copy, I entered the product key during the installation.
I have 2 days left then it activates on its own. I think its only going to be for 30day period and thats it
I am enjoying windows 7 but its just too expensive for me to buy, and I was told to buy windows preium 7 even thats expensive
as I am a senior>>> I have vista orginally and I hate it>>>>

sorry about the report as I am new to this website, how does a person reply to one who answers?

Posted 4 years ago

germ-x

bambi60, you can always download a windows styler. Click here for one that is free. There are several and they do a pretty good job. Just a suggestion

g-x

Here is the google site with several. Click here

Posted 4 years ago

GKI610

And to reply to one who answers your question, just do as you've been doing by typing in the reply box & click Send Post. We read our stuff.

By the way, what is it about 7 that you prefer over Vista: How it runs or how it looks?

Posted 4 years ago

baldeguy56

bambi60, this may be useful for you...Garry

Posted 4 years ago

GKI610

Garry, that was written over a year ago, citing an August expiration for that method. I'm guessing that means Aug. 2009. If that's correct, it may not work for her.

Bambi60, I ask what's important about 7, because you probably don't need 7 Pro, as it primarily has the capability of XP Mode, and a few other things. Home Basic or Premium (what I've got) are fine products.

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.