SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Why does each web page display this message?

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by stonecold2129
  • Latest reply from lonk
  • Topic Viewed 793 times

stonecold2129

I have a HP Notebook running windows 7. Each time I try to bring up a webpage I get this message in a box "Object doesn't support property or method 'ieGetNavigationHistory'. What does this mean and how do I fix it? I have installed every available update that my computer has. Sometimes I have to click ok on this message four or more times on a single page.

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

My first suggestion would be to run a System Restore to a date and time prior to this beginning to happen.

Posted 1 year ago

stonecold2129

How do I do that?

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

System Restore

If you want to do a system restore...

XP: Go to Start->Help and Support. Under Pick a Task click on "Undo changes to your computer with System Restore". Make sure there is a dot in "Restore my computer to an earlier time". Then click Next. Choose a date with a bold number that is before you did what you did. Then click next. Read and click Next again.

Vista , Win 7: There are two places that you can use the system restore feature from. From within Windows, you can just type restore into the Start menu search box, and you'll immediately see System Restore at the top of the start menu or you can type rstrui into the search box and hit enter. Your choice.

Watch it do it.

Posted 1 year ago

lonk
lonk

This may be an anwser to your problem: http://community.dynamics.com/.....SyfAKLolU4 It seems to have something to do with office.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!